Fire Safety Advisor (QLD)
Conducted in accordance with Allen’s Training (RTO #90909)
This course is a skill set made up of individual units.
- PUAFER001 Identify, prevent and report potential facility emergency situations
- PUAFER002 Ensure facility emergency prevention procedures, systems and processes are implemented (used to be PUAWER002B)
- PUAFER003 Manage and monitor facility emergency procedures, equipment and other resources
- PUAFER004 Respond to facility emergencies
- PUAFER005 Operate as part of an emergency control organisation
- PUAFER006 Lead an emergency control organisation
- PUAFER007 Manage an emergency control organisation
- PUAFER008 Confine small emergencies in a facility
This training includes both theory and practical assessment and once marked as competent the student will receive a Statement of Attainment.
The mode of delivery for this course is 21 hours face to face in a classroom environment as well as significant practical elements outside of the classroom.
This course can be delivered by negotiation in your workplace or at a public Toowoomba Safety Training facility.
Course Fees and Payments
Total Course Cost is $7149
- Refund and fee protection policy – Please refer to Terms and Conditions
- Payment Terms – Payment for individual participants is upfront, group booking payment terms are based on the agreement between the client and service provider.